Saturday, July 21, 2012

What's been happening

Novel

I'm happy to report that my novel, Destiny's Hands, which released in June, is now well into the selling phase.

Nine boxes of books arrived and took up residence in my garage on July 5th. For the last three weeks I've been showing off my baby and filling a few orders. My pre-order sale got things off to a jump start and I'm thrilled to report that my first box is empty and I'm into box 2.

If you're interested in getting a copy, there are several ways you can do it:

1. I'll send you a signed book ($17.99 + 4.25 shipping and handling. Payment by cheque or PayPal). Email me to set it up.

2. Order online from: 
BEST PRICE! They're selling it at a bargain $13.67, member price: $12.99.

3. Check your local Christian bookstore.  It's in stock at Blessings Christian Marketplace - Calgary, Edmonton & Langley locations.

It's also in stock at the bookstore in my church: Christian Life Assembly, Langley, BC.

If you'd like your store to bring it in, have them order it through Word Alive Press.


Author Interview

Fellow Canadian writer, Janet Sketchley interviewed me. Find out more than you ever wanted to about me:
Thank you so much, Janet!

No comments: