- Literary agent Rachelle Gardner muses on the process of making resolutions. This discovery of hers resonated with me: "Last year ... I identified that for me to be successful with my goals, I needed to first identify the underlying emotional reason for the goal." Read all of "Goals, Resolutions, Words."
- I'm not sure I'm ready or lusting for massive blog success. But if I were (if you are), I would give "21 Quick Actions you can do today to set your blog up for massive success" a read.
- You'll find lots of common sense in "Chip MacGregor's best writing advice."
- Ilya Pozin's "7 Things Highly Productive People Do" contains Tony Wong's common sense advice like "Be Militant about eliminating distractions" and "schedule your email" as well as anti-intuitive suggestions like "Stop multi-tasking." Read all of "7 Things Highly Productive People Do."
- Finally, if you're needing more
time wastersgreat advice for the procrastinatorwriter in you, check out "The Top 10 blogs for writers - 2011 / 2012."