Thursday, July 08, 2010

Improve Your Writing Overnight With The Rule of 24 – Guaranteed | Copyblogger

There is good, true advice in the little piece below. Whenever I've used it, my writing is better. (In fact, there's a book review sitting on my desk right now that I wrote yesterday. I purposely held back on posting it because I knew I'd want to make changes. I have about a dozen marked to make. I'm thinking maybe I should give it another 24!)

Improve Your Writing Overnight With The Rule of 24 – Guaranteed | Copyblogger

2 comments:

ML said...

Today's post is not only interesting, it is useful. As a new freelance writer/blogger I try to gleen any helpful information possible. Inside the web link are many other "ways" to improve the content on a blog. Thanks for finding and posting to your sight. I will check back!

violet said...

Thank you, ML! I thought it was useful too. In fact, I need to remind myself of this often. It's just too easy to hit "publish."