Here are some poetry-publishing (and other genres too) opportunities:
- The Geist Jackpine Sonnet Contest | GEIST Magazine | Canadian Literary Publishing Non-Fiction Poetry
- The Prairie Fire 2010 Writing Contest (submission deadline November 30, 2010)
- Bread 'n' Molasses magazine - Submission guidelines.
- Cadet Quest for Boys Magazine - needs fiction and non-fiction.
- Broken City - Submission Guidelines
Here are a few articles on craft.
- An article on Writer's Digest site by Lin Enger called "Take Your Novel to the Finish Line" (do I need that for my NaNo project!)
Also FYI: a couple of rants about punctuation from Taddle Creed Mag
- "The Period" - about no extra spaces after punctuation
- "Apostrophes 'n' Quote Marks" about proper apostrophe use when it designates missing letters.